ss_blog_claim=cf3f13222a63567805efb1f8f101a2e3 ss_blog_claim=cf3f13222a63567805efb1f8f101a2e3

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Check out this business opportunity at home.....

This one is pretty cheap to get into where anybody can get into actualy.
I'm looking for people that might want to give this one a try. Each day from monday through friday, there is a webinar and a option to listen to your phone to attend the webinar in case you don't want to do the visual version of it. There is the 6pm pst 9 pm est on monday through friday while on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it's at 2pm pst and 5pm est.
I like the fact that it's cheap, no products you have to buy and most want their own website in the process. You also get your own email addresses of your choice if someone else didn't get it that is.
This is a marketing company that believe in helping each other in order for everyone to succeed with it. I have join it two other times but for some odd reason, maybe it's the third times the charm kind of thing for me on this.
If you want some more information, ask me and I'll respond to you asap.

No comments: